Saturday, May 3, 2014

Suggested Summer Reading List


OK, here we go. I've already been asked for a summer reading list. Some of these I've read, some I haven't but are on my list. Let's hear your thoughts and other suggestions.


Jesus on Every Page by David Murray. If I hadn't already read this it would be first on my list. 5 out of 5 stars. Listen to an audio interview with the author here.














Taking God at His Word by Kevin DeYoung. Excellent. I just reviewed this here.
















Crazy Busy by Kevin DeYoung. I haven't read this yet but I'm looking forward to it (I'm just so busy, ya know). Check out a review here and post your thoughts or book review for me.














What is Biblical Theology? by James M. Hamilton Jr. Read my review here. Recommended.















Slogging Along in the Paths of Righteousness: Psalms 13-24 by Dale Ralph Davis. Read more about this book here.















What Your Worldview by James N. Anderson. Listen to audio interview with the author here. Our Sr. high school class is working through this now and its been great.














There you have it. That's my six. Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment